Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thirty One Gifts






Hello!


Its been a long time since I have posted on this blog but I know there are some people still lurking about (ahem Stacy...) so I wanted to use this forum as a way to get a message out. I recently began as a consultant with thirty-one gifts. For those of you who may now know what thirty-one gifts is, its a home party based company. "Like Tupperware?" Yes like Tupperware. With that being said, I joined for selfish reasons, I really liked the enrollment kit polka dot and circle bags...


So now that I have joined I would like to softly ask if anyone would like to host a party for me? It can be an online party or at your home or both but based on what is sold at your "party" you earn free stuff!

Check out my site or let me know if you would be interested in hosting. Looking forward to hearing from you.

www.mythirtyone.com/sarahjameve

No comments: